Work with us
Open to talent!
Junior Design & Build Project Manager - RIF. 179/2021
JUNIOR DESIGN & BUILD PROJECT MANAGER
Currently in the process of expansion in Madrid, we are looking for an Architect / Technical Project Manager with experience in the project design phase and execution, who wants to join our offices in Madrid.
- Layout design for spaces dedicated to Coliving and Student Residences (apartment refurbishments and buildings).
- Construction details drawings, selection of materials and furniture.
- Make the bill of quantities, measurements and budget estimation for each project.
- Development of Project manager functions: quality, time and costs control.
- Management and coordination of external consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- You have at least 2 years of work experience developing this type of functions in residential projects, student residences, hotels or similar.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English
- You have very good knowledge of Autocad, Sketchup, 3D Studio or similar, Microsoft Project and office package
- Experience in interior design projects will be positively valued
- Nice to have: 1 year of work experience in site visits
Working for DoveVivo team means working for a constantly growing company as a member of a young cohesive team, in a dynamic stimulating environment. In recognition of the commitment we seek from all of our employees, we offer:
- Full-time permanent contract
- Company parties & social events
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- International environment
- Training and team building activities
- Ticket restaurant
- Cozy working environment and leisure room
- Company phone and laptop
For more information, please have a look at our People & Career section.
Please note: candidates must send their CV and Portfolio with their works.