How can we help you?
Why do I see a maintenance charge on the invoice?
Maintenance work is charged for only in case of negligence, neglect, malicious acts or misuse of the apartment's facilities. Charges will vary depending on the amount of damage. For further details on charges, please refer to the Scale of Costs in the DoveVivo App, in "The House and Me" section. Any case not listed in the table will be dealt with on its merits.
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION MAINTENANCE
- My room key is missing from my key set. How do I get it?
- What facilities is the apartment provided with?
- Is maintenance included in my contract?
- I lost-they stole my apartment key set. What do I do?
- How do I request any missing item of equipment?
- What do I need to do to ask for maintenance support?
- What are the usual timeframes for ordinary maintenance?
- Whom should I contact if I have an emergency and the office is closed?
- What do I do if the internet does not work?
- Why do I see a maintenance charge on the invoice?