How can we help you?
What facilities is the apartment provided with?
Our houses are fully furnished with everything you need for everyday use. You will find in the apartment plates, glasses, large cups, cutlery, pans, pots, skillets, recycling waste bins, washing machine, refrigerator, kettle, kitchen knives, ladles, drying rack, a microwave, induction plate adapter, television, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board. Some household appliances such as blenders, coffee makers, fans or similar can be purchased independently but are not part of the standard equipment supplied.
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION MAINTENANCE
- My room key is missing from my key set. How do I get it?
- What facilities is the apartment provided with?
- Is maintenance included in my contract?
- I lost-they stole my apartment key set. What do I do?
- How do I request any missing item of equipment?
- What do I need to do to ask for maintenance support?
- What are the usual timeframes for ordinary maintenance?
- Whom should I contact if I have an emergency and the office is closed?
- What do I do if the internet does not work?
- Why do I see a maintenance charge on the invoice?