How can we help you?
What should I pay upon check-in?2142 have viewed this question - 4 consider it usefulAt the time of check-in you will be asked for the receipts of payments due in the estimate, specifically the payment of…Discover more >
How is my commitment deposit used?1329 have viewed this question - 3 consider it usefulThe commitment deposit will be deducted from the security deposit if you proceed with the signing of the lease. In the event that you do not proceed, for any reason, with the signing of the lease in the agreed terms…Discover more >
What's the difference between quotation and invoice?1765 have viewed this question - 2 consider it usefulThe quotation is the payment schedule that is sent to you at the time of booking along with the contract. The deadlines for the payments requested upon check-in will be included in the quotation.…Discover more >
Are the details of my credit card saved?850 have viewed this question - 4 consider it usefulThe credit card you entered upon booking will only be used for the withdrawal of the commitment deposit. The data will not be saved on our systems…Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION CHECK-IN
- What should I pay upon check-in?
- Can I check the room before signing the contract?
- What documents should I bring for check-in?
- How do I book my check-in?
- How is my commitment deposit used?
- What do I need for living in the house?
- How do I get my Italian Tax ID number?
- Where and when can I check in?
- What's the difference between quotation and invoice?
- How do I apply for a residence permit?
- What happens if I'm running late?
- What are the dimensions of my bed?
- Are the details of my credit card saved?
- What happens if I find that there are some things wrong with the room when I first enter it?
- What happens if I don't have all the required documents at check-in?
- If I can't come to check-in personally, can I have someone else check in for me?
- Can I leave-send parcels in-from the apartment before I check in?