How can we help you?
Arranging your check-in
How do I book my check-in?4575 have viewed this question - 92 consider it usefulYou can book an appointment for your check-in using the DoveVivo App. In the 'DoveVivo and Me' section of the menu you can select the date and time your prefer from the available time slots.…Discover more >
Where and when can I check in?3938 have viewed this question - 34 consider it usefulCheck-in takes place directly in the apartment with one of our operators who will show you the house and the room you have booked. During check-in, you will sign the contract receive your new house keys.…Discover more >
What happens if I'm running late?2254 have viewed this question - 13 consider it usefulFor any delay or problem encountered on the day of your check-in, please contact us immediately on +39 02 3669 7390.…Discover more >
If I can't come to check-in personally, can I have someone else check in for me?1894 have viewed this question - 9 consider it usefulSince the sublease contract is a legally recognized document and can only be made with those who are going to occupy the rented room, we are not able to accept anyone else (even members of your family) delegated by you…Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION CHECK-IN
- What should I pay upon check-in?
- Can I check the room before signing the contract?
- What documents should I bring for check-in?
- How do I book my check-in?
- How is my commitment deposit used?
- What do I need for living in the house?
- How do I get my Italian Tax ID number?
- Where and when can I check in?
- What's the difference between quotation and invoice?
- How do I apply for a residence permit?
- What happens if I'm running late?
- What are the dimensions of my bed?
- Are the details of my credit card saved?
- What happens if I find that there are some things wrong with the room when I first enter it?
- What happens if I don't have all the required documents at check-in?
- If I can't come to check-in personally, can I have someone else check in for me?
- Can I leave-send parcels in-from the apartment before I check in?