How can we help you?
Searching for and selecting my perfect room
How can I find my perfect room?3554 have viewed this question - 122 consider it usefulYou can find the room that best meets your needs on our website. Under “looking for housing to rent?” on the homepage, select the city you want to live in to access a page listing all the rooms currently available…Discover more >
How do the filters work?1357 have viewed this question - 10 consider it usefulThe “ADVANCED FILTERS” button at the top of the search page takes you to an advanced search page which lets you select a number of different parameters to refine your search. In addition to choosing your preferred room type (private…Discover more >
How can I select the district?1425 have viewed this question - 12 consider it usefulIn the “ADVANCED FILTERS” window, the “WHERE I WANT TO LIVE” button will help you select your district(s).…Discover more >
What are representative photos?1813 have viewed this question - 10 consider it usefulWhen browsing rooms, you may sometimes come across a note saying “Pictures shown in the gallery are for illustration purpose only ”. This means that the room and apartment you are looking at are currently being renovated. DoveVivo accommodation maintains…Discover more >
Can I view the room before reserving it?2516 have viewed this question - 29 consider it usefulAbsolutely! We let everybody take a look at the spaces they are going to be living in.…Discover more >
What do I need to do to reserve the room I want?4057 have viewed this question - 51 consider it usefulIf you’ve found your perfect room, don’t let it be snatched up by somebody else. With the “RESERVE THIS ROOM ” process, you can make it yours in just 4 simple steps:…Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION BOOKING
- How can I find my perfect room?
- What documents do I need to have handy to reserve the room?
- How do the filters work?
- What is the security deposit for?
- How do I pay the deposit to reserve my room?
- How can I select the district?
- What are the fees for registering the rental agreement and the stamp (bollo)?
- What are representative photos?
- Can I send more than one request to reserve a room?
- Can I view the room before reserving it?
- What is included in Admin Fee In&Out?
- What do I need to do to reserve the room I want?