How can we help you?
What is included in Admin Fee In&Out?
The Admin fees (In&Out) include coverage of registration tax and related stamp charges, administrative and contract management costs, as well as a series of additional services that you can benefit upon your arrival: the possibility of checking-in directly at the flat (even on the weekend and public holidays with no extra cost), 24/7 assistance, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance services, support in bureaucratic aspects (such as contract registration or request for a tax code to the Revenue Agency) …and much more!
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION BOOKING
- How can I find my perfect room?
- What documents do I need to have handy to reserve the room?
- How do the filters work?
- What is the security deposit for?
- How do I pay the deposit to reserve my room?
- How can I select the district?
- What are the fees for registering the rental agreement and the stamp (bollo)?
- What are representative photos?
- Can I send more than one request to reserve a room?
- Can I view the room before reserving it?
- What is included in Admin Fee In&Out?
- What do I need to do to reserve the room I want?