How can we help you?
Procedures and conditions
What is the security deposit for?3285 have viewed this question - 9 consider it usefulYou can read all details at the following link: https://www.dovevivo.it/en/help-center/Accounting/Security_deposit/What_do_I_need_to_know_about_the_deposit…Discover more >
What are the fees for registering the rental agreement and the stamp (bollo)?4395 have viewed this question - 26 consider it usefulThe mandatory fees for registering the rental agreement varies according to the rent, the cost of the first registration will be borne when the contract is signed (it’s included in the check-in fees) and then annually when the agreement is…Discover more >
Can I send more than one request to reserve a room?2015 have viewed this question - 9 consider it usefulThe “Reserve this room” process draws up an official rental agreement. You can, therefore, only make one request to reserve the room you want to rent. …Discover more >
What is included in Admin Fee In&Out?0 have viewed this question - 0 consider it usefulThe Admin fees (In&Out) include coverage of registration tax and related stamp charges, administrative and contract management costs, as well as a series of additional services that you can benefit upon your arrival: the possibility of checking-in directly at the…Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION BOOKING
- How can I find my perfect room?
- What documents do I need to have handy to reserve the room?
- How do the filters work?
- What is the security deposit for?
- How do I pay the deposit to reserve my room?
- How can I select the district?
- What are the fees for registering the rental agreement and the stamp (bollo)?
- What are representative photos?
- Can I send more than one request to reserve a room?
- Can I view the room before reserving it?
- What is included in Admin Fee In&Out?
- What do I need to do to reserve the room I want?