How can we help you?
SEPA direct debit
What is a SEPA Direct Debit (SDD)?3388 have viewed this question - 27 consider it usefulThe SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) is the pre-authorised collection generally used for recurring payments such as utilities (telephone, electricity and gas bills or the instalments of a personal loan) but it can also be used as a one-off to pay…Discover more >
How does it work?1194 have viewed this question - 6 consider it usefulBy signing the SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) mandate and advising the banking details, you authorise DoveVivo to debit the current account indicated with the predefined amount that will be due. In this way, you won’t have to worry about remembering…Discover more >
Which countries are in the SEPA Area?2028 have viewed this question - 15 consider it usefulThe countries in the SEPA area are the 28 countries of the European Union, 17 of which use the Euro as a single currency (Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, Austria, Greece, Ireland, Finland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Cyprus, Estonia…Discover more >
I don’t have an Italian IBAN; what can I do?1722 have viewed this question - 5 consider it usefulIf you have an IBAN linked to a current account in the SEPA area, you can use it without difficulty even if it isn’t an Italian account. Otherwise, you’ll have to use alternative services such as the bank credit transfer…Discover more >
Can I use an IBAN with a different account holder than me?1903 have viewed this question - 6 consider it usefulWhen you sign the SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) mandate, you have to indicate the bank details of the account where the direct debit will be activated and the name of the account holder. If the bank details are different from…Discover more >
When will the amount be debited?1373 have viewed this question - 5 consider it usefulYou don’t have to worry any more. The debit will be made automatically on the day the invoice is due. You can check the amount debited directly on your bank’s website. The invoice will always be sent before the current…Discover more >
How can I check the debits?879 have viewed this question - 1 consider it usefulIf you don’t know the amounts we are debiting to pay the invoices, you can contact us at any time for clarification and to solve any problems promptly.…Discover more >
What happens if there are debts?2140 have viewed this question - 3 consider it usefulIf the bank details shown are incorrect or there isn’t enough money in the account on the day of the debit, this creates an overdue amount and so the invoice won’t be paid. In this case, don’t worry. You’ll be…Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- What is a SEPA Direct Debit (SDD)?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- How does it work?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Which countries are in the SEPA Area?
- How can I send you my bank details?
- What can I do if I see a wrong amount in my invoice?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?
- I don’t have an Italian IBAN; what can I do?
- Can I change bank details previously provided?
- Can I use an IBAN with a different account holder than me?
- When will the amount be debited?
- How can I check the debits?
- What happens if there are debts?