How can we help you?
What do I need to know about the deposit?6331 have viewed this question - 64 consider it usefulThe deposit varies according to the duration of the contract, but in no circumstances will it ever exceed three months. We require this to ensure that the room and common parts of the apartment are properly maintained and as surety…Discover more >
Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?3074 have viewed this question - 11 consider it usefulThe charges for terminating the rental agreement will be automatically deducted from the security deposit you paid before check-in. The only exception to this is if the security deposit does not cover all costs; if this happens, you will be…Discover more >
How can I send you my bank details?3029 have viewed this question - 11 consider it usefulYou can enter your bank details directly in the DoveVivo App in the "My account" section under "DoveVivo and Me" menu.…Discover more >
Can I change bank details previously provided?940 have viewed this question - 1 consider it usefulYou can change your bank details before the Credit Note is issued only, you can do so directly on the DoveVivo App in the "My Account" section under the "DoveVivo and Me" menu.…Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- What is a SEPA Direct Debit (SDD)?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- How does it work?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Which countries are in the SEPA Area?
- How can I send you my bank details?
- What can I do if I see a wrong amount in my invoice?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?
- I don’t have an Italian IBAN; what can I do?
- Can I change bank details previously provided?
- Can I use an IBAN with a different account holder than me?
- When will the amount be debited?
- How can I check the debits?
- What happens if there are debts?