How can we help you?
What are the payment methods?10148 have viewed this question - 98 consider it usefulYou can pay the rental fee by using the following payment methods: SEPA Direct Debit (SDD), cheque, bank transfer, cash within the limits of Italian law, debit carda and credit card (we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express). You can…Discover more >
Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?5383 have viewed this question - 61 consider it usefulPayments are synchronized and associated with each occupant in the shortest possible time, so there is no need to send a copy of the receipt with each payment. The latter will only be required in case of receipt of a…Discover more >
When will I receive invoices?4971 have viewed this question - 38 consider it usefulYou will receive invoices a few days before the start of the quarter or the relevant month. You will find all the necessary information to make your payment on the invoice…Discover more >
What can I do if I see a wrong amount in my invoice?4403 have viewed this question - 32 consider it usefulIf the invoice amount seems incorrect, we ask you to write us, by clicking "No" below the question "Was this article helpful to you?" and then on "Contact Us".…Discover more >
Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?3498 have viewed this question - 15 consider it usefulYou can view, download and possibly print your invoices directly from the DoveVivo App by accessing the "Documents" section of the "DoveVivo and Me" menu.…Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- What is a SEPA Direct Debit (SDD)?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- How does it work?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Which countries are in the SEPA Area?
- How can I send you my bank details?
- What can I do if I see a wrong amount in my invoice?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?
- I don’t have an Italian IBAN; what can I do?
- Can I change bank details previously provided?
- Can I use an IBAN with a different account holder than me?
- When will the amount be debited?
- How can I check the debits?
- What happens if there are debts?